There is a $20 registration fee for the 2019 Event, $30 after March 11. No refund after February 15.
• Lunch: Participants can purchase boxed lunches at the morning Check-in that will be delivered for lunch time. The lunch, tax,
delivery charge, and a can of Diet Coke OR a bottle of water will cost $X.xx. Have cash or a check made out to "PSA Southern California
Roundup Chapter" ready. Print and complete this Order Form.
• Laurent Martres: "Photographing the Southwest: Themes and Techniques"
• Joseph Rossbach: "Landscape Composition Guidelines" & "Post-Processing
Techniques & Concepts”
Photo Walks: Must sign-up for Walk-Abouts when registering for the 2017 Event and bring signed PSA Indemnity Form for each Walk-About
Friday, March 15
• Tio’s Tacos: recycled-materials sculptures, Rick Avery
• Studio workshop with models, Luci Dunas and Elizabeth "E" Toller
• Mission Inn Exterior, Rick Avery
Saturday Evening Get-Together:
Arrangements have been made for a private room, Xxxxxxx at 5:30pm on Saturday, March 16, for our group to get-together to socialize and enjoy drinks and/or dinner. Everyone pays for their own food.
will open after
January 2, 2019
2019 Photography Event – Saturday, March 16, 2019
Southern California Roundup Chapter of PSA
EDUCATING AND CONNECTING PEOPLE THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY
Copyright © - Southern California Roundup Chapter of PSA - All rights reserved Webmaster
All copyrights in all posted images accessible through this website remain vested with the original makers (authors) of the images. All use, copying, reproducing, or republishing in any form without permission of the maker is prohibited.