(held in conjunction with the Southern California Council of Camera Clubs - S4C)
• Event Photos
• George Lepp, "Extreme Capture Techniques in Nature Photography," sponsored by Canon Explorers of Light
• Robert OToole, "A Passion for Wildlife Photography," sponsored by Sigma USA
• John Izumi, KEH Camera, buying used camera bodies and lenses. Read "How to increase the resale value of the gear you are selling!"
• Lance Folden, Canon, showing the latest Canon cameras and lenses, and answering questions.
On both Friday, April 25th, and Saturaday April, 26th, 2014 from 6:30p.m. - 8:30p.m.: There was a photo walk-about around the historic and very photogenic Mission Inn led by Jan Maguire, FPSA, MPSA. Participants took photos of the churches and other old civic buildings surround the Mission Inn. 2014 Walk-About Participant photos.
California Baptist University (CBU)
8432 Magnolia Ave.
Riverside, CA 92504
Maps and Places to Stay
• California Baptist University
• Driving directions
• GPS Location
• Places to stay near CBU
• University of California, Riverside: California Museum of Photography; 3824 Main Street, Riverside, CA 92501;12:00 to 5:00 pm; exhibitions; (951) 827-4787; $3, seniors (60+) free.
• The Mission Inn Museum docent led tours; 3649 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501; tour times and routes vary, each walking tour lasts approximately 75 minutes; reservations (951) 788-9556; $13.
• The Mission Inn Afternoon Tea, 3649 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501; Friday 2:00 to 4:00 pm; menu; reservations (888) 326-4448, $29.
• The Mission Inn Sunday Champagne Brunch, 3649 Mission Inn Avenue, Riverside, CA 92501; 9:30 am to 2:00 pm; menu; reservations (888) 326-4448, $42.
2014 Photography Event - Saturday, April 26, 2014
Copyright © - Southern California Roundup Chapter of PSA - All rights reserved Webmaster
All copyrights in all posted images accessible through this website remain vested with the original makers (authors) of the images. All use, copying, reproducing, or republishing in any form without permission of the maker is prohibited.
Southern California Roundup Chapter of PSA
EDUCATING AND CONNECTING PEOPLE THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHY